SCNow.com's up-to-date listing of delays and closings for schools, churches and municipal events/services as the Pee Dee forecast calls for winter weather.
- Carolina Academy and Kings Academy Conference Game: Will be played at 4 p.m. on Monday night. All Conference games will be played on Monday night to end the regular season. State tournament will be seeded in lieu of playing tournament games at Coker this weekend. Any ties will be played on Tuesday night.
- Chesterfield County School District: Closed Friday. all after-school activities and sports cancelled. The Cheraw at Chesterfield basketball game is rescheduled for Monday at 6 p.m.
- Darlington County School District: Closed Friday. All after-school activities and sports for Thursday and Friday are canceled.
- Dillon County School District 3: Closed Friday.
- Dillon County School District 4: Closed Friday.
- Emmanuel Christian School (Hartsville): Closed Friday.
- Faith Christian Academy in Cheraw: Closed Friday.
- Florence School District 1: Closed Friday and Monday. All activities scheduled for Friday are canceled. Schools will be closed Monday in observance of winter break. Schools and offices will reopen Tuesday, which is a change from the original calendar. Tuesday is a weather make-up day from the previous storm.
- Florence School District 2: Closed Friday.
- Florence School District 3: Closed Friday.
- Florence School District 4: Closed Friday for mid-winter break.
- Florence School District 5: Closed Friday.
Maranatha Christian School: Closed tomorrow.
- Marion County School District: Closed Friday.
- Marlboro Academy: Closed Friday.
- Marlboro County School District: Closed Friday.
- Mullins-Marion Christian School: Closed Friday. Will reopen Monday.
- Thomas Hart Academy in Hartsville: Closed Friday. All after-school activities and child care programs canceled.
- Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School: Closed Friday.
- Williamsburg County School District: Closed Friday. Schools and offices will reopen normally Monday.
- Williamsburg Technical College in Kingstree: Closed Friday.
- Coker College: Closed Friday.
- Florence-Darlington Technical College: Closed Friday.
- Francis Marion University: Classes canceled for Friday. All administrative and support staff are due in at noon. Ervin Dining Hall will keep regular hours.
- Northeastern Technical College: Locations in Pageland, Cheraw, Dillon and Bennettsville closed Friday. All day and evening classes canceled.
- Ebenezer Weekday in Florence will open at 9 a.m. Friday for child care only. No curriculum will be taught.
- First United Methodist Child Care Center in Marion will be closed Friday.
- Maranatha Christian School Childcare: Closed tomorrow.
- St. Paul Christian Child Care Center: Opening at 9 am Friday. Mothers Morning Out program is canceled.
- Sunshine House Early Learning Academy in Florence will operate on a two-hour delay Friday.
- Cedar Fall Missionary Baptist Church in Blenheim, SC has postponed the Birthday Rally for Saturday, February 15, 2014. Date will be announced.
- City of Darlington: Opening at 10 am Thursday's garbage collection will resume Friday and continue on Saturday. Recycling pick-up will continue as normal on Friday.
- Florence County administrative offices and non-emergency departments will be closed Friday.
- Florence County Library System will be closed Friday.
- McLeod Family Medicine Health & Fitness, the office of Dr. Burnett and Dr. Mohr, is closed Thursday and Friday. The office will reopen Monday.
- Roche Carolina operations remain suspended until 2nd shift Thursday. All employees can call the weather hotline for the latest information at 843-629-4010.
- Cedar Fall Missionary Baptist Church in Blenheim has postponed Saturday's Birthday Rally and will be rescheduled.
- All CareSouth Carolina locations, except the Lake View Center, will open at 8:30 a.m. Due to power outage, the Lake View Center will remain closed until further notice.
- PDRTA: The Florence Transit System will operate on an hour delay Friday, February 14th and begin at 7 am. The Rt. 7 FMU and Darlington-Florence Commuter routes will not operate Friday due to school closings. All other PDRTA services are set to resume with regular scheduled service on Friday February 14th. Please visit http://www.pdrta.org/ for the most updated information as phones may be down at this time.
- Talley Metals in Hartsville: Employees should call guardhouse to determine schedule. Salary employees should report to work at 9 a.m.