HARTSVILLE, S.C. — Residents of North Hartsville were asked to leave their homes early Tuesday morning as runoff from the aftermath of Hurricane Florence caused rivers to rise and many homes to flood.
- Country Club of South Carolina community again struck by overflowing Black Creek
- Marion restaurant owners provide free lunches despite losing home in hurricane
- Effingham residents brace for flood from Lynches River
- Several activities canceled for Golden Leaf Festival in Mullins
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says